Creamy Whipped Feta Dip
We had this at a restaurant in Nashvhille. What really makes this is the Mike’s Hot Honey (honey infused with chilis), and it is ironic this is actually made in Brooklyn NY. This is super easy and very delicious. Simple add the dry roasted unsalted pistachio nuts in a food processor. Take some of them out for garnish. Add in the rest of the ingredients and blend until creamy. Put in a dish, sprinkle with the remaining pistachio nuts, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and/or honey, and serve with pita bread cut into quarters.
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 3 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted pistachio nuts
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Serve with hot honey and pita bread slices